[灌水] 来澳洲6年以上的朋友们,大家是咋想的

[复制链接]
      跳转到指定楼层
      楼主
      feichengwurao 发表于 4-6-2013 22:55:27 来自手机 转发到朋友圈 删帖
      9123 67

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

本帖最后由 feichengwurao 于 2013-6-4 23:30 编辑

这么多年来,你们现在对澳洲的看法有没有改变?有多少人还怀有当初的梦想;有多少人象鸡肋一样守着pr,丢之可惜,嚼之无味,但绝不放弃中国国籍;又有多少人拿到澳洲国籍却悔之不迭;又有多少人仍然在享受着真正的自我,快乐的生活?

BBS提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
      回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
      cocoli 发表于 4-6-2013 23:03:48
      一句话“是金子在哪都会发光” 跟环境没关系,只有彻底的’失败者‘才会把自己的失败归结在环境和外力因素上。 不能脚踏实地开创事业,就继续迷茫下去吧~~~
      回复 支持 2 反对 0

使用道具 举报

板凳
      Isabelwang 发表于 4-6-2013 23:05:47
      你说出了我的心声,这个所谓的身份把人折磨得够呛
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地毯
       楼主| feichengwurao 发表于 4-6-2013 23:09:42 来自手机
      cocoli 发表于 2013-6-4 23:33
      一句话“是金子在哪都会发光” 跟环境没关系,只有彻底的’失败者‘才会把自己的失败归结在环境和外力因素上 ...

有些时候事业已经定了,目标也实现了,真不知道再奋斗什么才会不迷茫
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Pyree 发表于 4-6-2013 23:09:42
      本帖最后由 Pyree 于 2013-6-4 22:48 编辑

No change and no regret at all. I am much better in Australia than in HK or in China. Australia wins without contest. Australia is rank number 1 in housing, education, healthcare, food safety, public safety, social justice, standard of living, lifestyle, resource and welfare, out of HK, China and Australia.

Job opportunity will be similar for me in pretty much everywhere in the world. But the salary in Australia is much better unless they pay me international rate in HK or China.

Things that HK beats Australia are communication, public transport, and shopping hours. The only thing China beats Australia in is the price of labourer.
      回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

careyzhu123 发表于 4-6-2013 23:14:10
      时间呆长了,会慢慢享受这边的生活,不过家人不在还是不完满...目前还在犹豫中
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| feichengwurao 发表于 4-6-2013 23:35:57 来自手机
      本帖最后由 feichengwurao 于 2013-6-5 00:30 编辑
      Pyree 发表于 2013-6-4 23:39
      No change and no regret at all. I am much better in Australia than in HK or in China. Australia win  ...

I have just read an article in ANJ, I was so angry and felt that it is not fair for people from overseas working in Australian. There is no appreciation but prejudice. I am sharing the article below and wondering how u think.

Leave in despair by someone name withheld
      I have just read the letter submitted by a grad nurse regarding overseas nurses paying $10000 to universities in Victoria to complete their study here. I have to assume that the hospitals are at least being financially encouraged to employ these nurses ahead of local grads? There appears to be little regards to skills sets or culture differences that may impact on a nurses ability to commicate and advocate for a patient. I have been a critical care nurse for over 20 years and am now leaving bedside nursing in despair- the intensive care unit I worked in is staffed at night by over90% overseas nurses. The vast majority had never worked in an intensive care unit, never worked out of their country of origin,let alone an Australian intensive care unit. It is no surprise that nurses with less than adequate English language skills are on night duty with less patient/ nurse contact. It is unfair to patients and the nurses involved, listening to conversations involving pain levels where neither patient nor nurse understand each other. How can we advocate for patients or the graduate nurses who are so well trained and are not being given opportunities they need? What about the nurses who come here with expectations after paying so much money? What of their rights? How do they feel about welcome they receive? We have created a two-tiered system of, as a doctor in ICU put it, A and B nurses. Nursing has always been collegiate, it would be great if we could work it out so that all nurses, local and overseas, have a great time working in Australian and I think it might just involve... More education,

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| feichengwurao 发表于 4-6-2013 23:40:51 来自手机
      本帖最后由 feichengwurao 于 2013-6-5 00:15 编辑
      Isabelwang 发表于 2013-6-4 23:35
      你说出了我的心声,这个所谓的身份把人折磨得够呛

拿到身份又如何,拿到身份这么多年了,可有时候还是很迷茫。
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| feichengwurao 发表于 4-6-2013 23:48:45 来自手机
      careyzhu123 发表于 2013-6-4 23:44
      时间呆长了,会慢慢享受这边的生活,不过家人不在还是不完满...目前还在犹豫中