使用道具 举报

楼主| 美杜莎 发表于 29-3-2013 23:19:48
    e号街客 发表于 2013-3-29 23:41
    支持!!!

多谢!!!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

xijiangyue 发表于 30-3-2013 02:22:57
    什么时候开始上课啊?有专门的雅思班吗?主要想听听口语和听力,10刀不贵啊,呵呵,如果有雅思培训,一定搬家。你说的学校的VIP,指的是阿大的吧。自己英文很烂,好佩服你啊,这么短的时间英文这么好。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 美杜莎 发表于 30-3-2013 08:52:08
    有雅思班,主要教口语和听力,我擅长这两个方面,至于一年学习英语,谢谢你的夸奖,其实我记忆力并不好,很有人说我记忆好,我只是多读了几遍,没篇文章我都读10遍才睡觉,写了很多话来激励自己,你一定能学好的,加油!!我有留电话,你可以打给我或发短信预约上课时间,而且是上一次课,付一次费,所以你没有压力,不用担心我会跑,而且你如果不满意,下次就可以不上课了,但是我们的学生都还挺满意的
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 美杜莎 发表于 30-3-2013 08:54:37
    xijiangyue 发表于 2013-3-30 02:52
    什么时候开始上课啊?有专门的雅思班吗?主要想听听口语和听力,10刀不贵啊,呵呵,如果有雅思培训,一定搬 ...

有雅思班,主要教口语和听力,我擅长这两个方面,至于一年学习英语,谢谢你的夸奖,其实我记忆力并不好,很有人说我记忆好,我只是多读了几遍,没篇文章我都读10遍才睡觉,写了很多话来激励自己,你一定能学好的,加油!!我有留电话,你可以打给我或发短信预约上课时间,而且是上一次课,付一次费,所以你没有压力,不用担心我会跑,而且你如果不满意,下次就可以不上课了,但是我们的学生都还挺满意的
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 美杜莎 发表于 30-3-2013 10:33:41
    if  you become who you believe. you are who you are today in your life based on everything you have believed.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 美杜莎 发表于 30-3-2013 11:00:03

ON JOURNEY
    One place I go often now is South Africa. And I’m not talking about Johannesburg or Cape Town. I stay in a place that is a farm country. Big big open land, big big open skies. The place that I stay is a traditional African hut. Inside is very comfortable, but no electricity. So the challenge there is try to learn how to live without the creature comforts you’re used to. Like a computer, like a TV, a cell phone.

It’s really good for me because, especially my lifestyle here can be very spoiled sometimes you know. Everybody wants to give you the best things, you always have the best things. But can you live as a basic human being, can you live without all that stuff. I think these kinds of things push me or challenge me to expand my horizons. Because the problem with being the same place always in the same time is your world becomes smaller. But what I do is as soon as I finish working on a movie or when I have time to relax or travel, I will go away in travel and try to go to somewhere new or some place different, and try to experience something I’d never experience in my home. And I think that’s the main reason why I do it, to push my mind and try to challenge myself to see the world in a different way.

ON ACTING

But really what it is, is to just broaden your horizons and to look at the world in a wider perspective. I think acting gives me the opportunity to explore that much more. But what I really need to do when I’m not acting is to go out in the world and absorb all that information. And then I keep them in my mind, my library for when I can use them again when I’m acting. I think in my field, in my business, you come across barriers and challenges everyday, and to be able to have the peace of mind to calmly look at the whole situation and learn how to make decisions off that is the most important. I think nowadays it’s very hard for people to be in the moment. You’re always thinking what I got to do next, what happened yesterday, but what’s happening right now, in front of you, are you enjoying that moment in front of you, that’s the most important thing. And that’s what we try to do in acting.

ON LIFE

It’s not necessary about going to a certain place or arriving at a certain goal in life. But the important thing is about what you learn along the way in that journey. And to always keep your mind open about what you see before you get to the destination. Because your destination may not be important, it’s about the experiences along the way and how it enriches you as a human being. So whether it’s traveling or whether it’s your life in general, to always remember to “smell the roses”, to appreciate what’s happening around you, not just focusing on just the end or just the goal. Life will make its turns and you just have to learn to go with the flow and learn how to be ready for that, for every moment that changes in front of you.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 美杜莎 发表于 30-3-2013 11:01:48
    提高写作很容易,写作要有中心思想,然后围绕着展开一些prove
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号