AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: 帮一有Certificate IV的有经验超帅的外教发贴!价格挺实惠的! [打印本页]

作者: pengjiyue204    时间: 24-4-2013 22:39
标题: 帮一有Certificate IV的有经验超帅的外教发贴!价格挺实惠的!
这个有资质的外教名叫Nick,有阿德莱德大学的TESOL Certificate IV.

他教授的范围:

学术英语
会话英语
雅思英语

他人很和蔼而且有耐心,有各领域渊博的知识。他的专业背景是History and Sociology,同时还有 Project Management,现在在南澳的政府部门工作哦。他的辅导适合于与英语语言相关的领域,也能指导你的学术写作

他一般是一对一的辅导,$25每小时,而且他都是在公共场合进行辅导,比如State Library ,在North Terrace 附近的cafe啊,当然啦特殊情况可以协商。

联系方式:Nick :0425 656 644  
                    e-mail: [email protected]

他自己的英文介绍:

English language lessons available from a qualified English teacher with a Certificate IV in TESOL from Adelaide University. I offer tuition, including the following areas:
I am a friendly and patient person with a broad knowlege of many different areas. I have an academic background in History and Sociology, as well as Project Management, and extensive work experience with the SA Government in public policy. My tuition focusses on all areas of language acquisition and I can also help you with editing and proof reading assignments.

I am available for one-to-one lessons at $25/hour and I usually meet my students in a public place such as the State Library on North Terrace or a cafe in the city. If you are interested please call Nick on 0425 656 644 or e-mail: [email protected]

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com.au/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2