AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: Car selling issue [打印本页]

作者: donaldmak    时间: 13-12-2014 06:10
标题: Car selling issue
I have sold my car to a local guy four days ago. Before I sold the car to him, I let him have inspection and check the car. I've show him everything of the car and the service history. He check everything and give me an offer. We finish the deal two days ago. He pay me the total amount in cash and I sign the ownership transfer form. I've also drop off my part to service SA yesterday afternoon.

This morning he message me and said that the car have some problem and ask me to either pay him money($1500) to fix or buy back the car. I was wondering in this situation, 1. With offer and acceptance. 2. Full amount has been paid in cash (consideration appear here) 3. All document has been sign two days ago and I don't know what he have done to the car engine this two days 4. I've let him inspect the car and show him every thing he need

So, I wondering can anyone give me some advice that whether I have the obligation to pay him extra? If there is offer, acceptance and consideration, is that mean a legal contract done and I don't need to respond to his request at all?

Thanks guys for helping :)))

作者: ifeeliam    时间: 13-12-2014 08:41
just tell him fak off
作者: dawpark    时间: 13-12-2014 13:52
ifeeliam 发表于 2014-12-13 08:41
just tell him fak off

简洁,明了。而且对方比我们更能理解这个词的含义。
作者: zhuowu    时间: 13-12-2014 19:08
交易完成无须再理会

钱、车 当面检验好  事后不用理
作者: 郑玉桂律师    时间: 15-12-2014 07:17
你好!
在澳大利亚买卖二手车的原则是“买家自负”。意思是卖方并没有责任向买方提供任何的咨询。责任是在买方自己查清楚有关汽车的性能以及维修保养等事宜。
如果你们已经成交了的话,是不需要承担任何法律上的责任的。
此致
郑玉桂律师敬上
诉讼律师,事务律师,移民律师
澳大利亚国际公证律师

---------------------------------------------------
电邮:[email protected]
电话:00618-8359 2526
传真:00618-8359 2843
地址:1/F Pulteney Centre, 186 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com.au/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2