AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: 不是药剂师怎么开药店? [打印本页]

作者: jsjjms    时间: 5-5-2014 15:21
标题: 不是药剂师怎么开药店?
坛子有人开过药店吗?

我不是药剂师,该如何处理?

雇佣一个还是必须找一个药剂师做合伙人?

作者: Babyvonne    时间: 5-5-2014 19:19
you need a pharmacist's license to open a pharmacy. The owner of the pharmacy has to be a pharmacist.
作者: jsjjms    时间: 6-5-2014 11:31
Babyvonne 发表于 2014-5-5 19:49
you need a pharmacist's license to open a pharmacy. The owner of the pharmacy has to be a pharmacist ...

谢谢,朋友您是开药店的吗?
作者: Babyvonne    时间: 7-5-2014 19:15
I am a pharmacist but i don't own a pharmacy. I am only an employee. All the owners and the business partners of a pharmacy have to have a pharmacist's license, which means an ordinary person can't just own a pharmacy and employ a pharmacist to work for them. You may employ a pharmacist and buy a pharmacy under that pharmacist's license (financially support the pharmacy) but your name will not appear on the business contract if that make sense.
作者: jsjjms    时间: 9-5-2014 15:48
Babyvonne 发表于 2014-5-7 19:45
I am a pharmacist but i don't own a pharmacy. I am only an employee. All the owners and the business ...

非常感谢,您的信息很有价值。

还想问下,如果我开一个不带处方药的药店也是这个要求?

作者: Babyvonne    时间: 9-5-2014 19:39
jsjjms 发表于 2014-5-9 15:48
非常感谢,您的信息很有价值。

还想问下,如果我开一个不带处方药的药店也是这个要求?

You are most welcome!
It actually depends on what sort of 药店 you want to open. If it doesn't relate to prescriptions, you don't need a pharmacist's license. However, depending on what you want, it could be categorised under normal supplement shop where a nutritionist might be needed OR chinese medicine shop (a herbalist might be needed) OR natural health shop. I am not quite sure if they just need a business license or if there's any particular license that is required though.
作者: jsjjms    时间: 9-5-2014 20:59
Babyvonne 发表于 2014-5-9 20:09
You are most welcome!
It actually depends on what sort of 药店 you want to open. If  ...

Much appreciated!

估计我是搞不定了。
作者: Babyvonne    时间: 10-5-2014 18:51
No worries. Australia has got very strict rules when it comes to healthcare. All the best, my friend!

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com.au/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2