AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: Large Room In Character House - Great Location! [打印本页]

作者: limwk003    时间: 12-5-2013 20:49
标题: Large Room In Character House - Great Location!
This master bedroom will be available in early June!!

IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE MINUTES FROM THE CITY! townhouse offers three bedrooms all with built in robes, separate lounge and open plan kitchen/ dine / living.
Bedroom 1 (fully furnished master bedroom) $140 per week and other bills for instance electricity, water and garden cleaning to be share.  
There is adequate room allows for your own private space within share accommodation living. The room is located in the middle of the house. It has a queen size bed, desk / chair, drawers, lamps, large wardrobe, and a window to provide a bright and warm space to live in.
You will still need to clean up after yourself and do your own dishes, but the house stays clean and maintained.
Internet our house include a TPG unlimited Wifi Internet connection, its almost always connected by a cable which is the one fastest possible connection type in Australia.

Nearest Public Transport: Bus H20, H22, H30 & H31 to City & Norwood (the parade) J1/J2 to the city & airport.

If you are a clean and friendly person, give me a call on 0404799638 or send me via email [email protected].

Sorry I got problem uploading the house and room pictures. Anyway if you interested and I will send you the photos by text or via email. Sorry causing any inconveniences.  
作者: ausfang    时间: 16-5-2013 12:57
友情帮顶!!!!!!!!!!!!

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com.au/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2