AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: 关于幼儿园的问题 [打印本页]

作者: dragonhin    时间: 1-7-2012 21:51
标题: 关于幼儿园的问题
请问年轻的妈妈们,你们喜欢送宝宝去私人开的家庭幼儿园吗?请分享一下经验,谢谢。
作者: Grain    时间: 5-7-2012 21:25
compared to childcare center, family day care is small in size with a max intake of 4 preschoolers sand 3 shcoolers.  Usually if your kid is under 2, family day care is better due to less cross infection and family like caring setting. Since each FDC and each center both are individually operating business units. It is unsuitable to say which one is at absolute advantage than the other. You need to decide upon your own family situation. I am doing FDC at home . Most family come to me have their own particular needs such as night shifts with a kid be to cared at night, so FDC is the better choice for them, or small infant with a fragile health condition , or overtime on weekend or shifts parents need care in the evening aftern 6pm etc. In general , FDC is more flexiable and personal. However it is location-limited. For instant my home is based in North, so locally serve our neighbourhood family. if you are interested in sending your kid to FDC, you are welcome to contact me for more info 0430212033

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com.au/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2